Friday, November 03, 2006

South Park does Dog the Bounty Hunter

One of my friends alerted me to the fact that South Park recently did a parody of our new favorite show, Dog the Bounty Hunter. In the show, Cartman became "Dawg the hall monitor" and took care of any violators of hallway infractions by spraying them with bear mace. When a particularly difficult hallway infraction occurred, he put a team together with "Beth," whose boobs were so huge they completely blocked her face, and "Leroy" and "Earl" who were dumb hicks (my only grudge with this parody was this - the real Dog's entourage is not made of dumb hicks, one of them is very hot and they are all very good at what they do - although they are maybe slightly hickey). The parody was really great, particularly the parody of the "Dog" intro (in the real Dog show, Ozzie Osbourne sings the intro). You can find both the real "Dog" intro and the both of the South Park "Dawg" intros (one with the team and one with just Cartman) on YouTube.

3 comments:

Tink said...

I've never been a huge fan of Southpark. I'm more of a Simpsons and Futurama kind of gal. But some of the episodes I've caught lately have been friggin hilarious. Have you seen the one where they're all playing "World Of Warcraft?" I about pissed my pants.

J-Funk said...

Yes, we watched the World of Warcraft one too. My Studly Hubby works for a video game company so we felt obligated.

We don't even have cable, so it takes great effort to watch these South Park shows, but it's been well worth it for the two we've managed to get ahold of.

Anonymous said...

I saw the episode on YouTube too. It cracked me up. Did you see the Dog Whisperer episode? Worth a viewing.

Time to take a break

 What do you do to relax? These past two years I feel like I have forgotten how to relax. It reminds me a little of grad school and how afte...