Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Running in the dark and the rain

My Studly Hubby and I haven't joined a gym here yet in Seattle - so far it's been working out to go out running every couple of days and go to the occasional yoga class (one yoga class so far, but hoping for more...). The weather has been great so far and when the weather is great it's easy to get myself to go out for a run. But, when it gets dark... and rains... I'm not so sure. So tonight, it was dark. And raining (my Studly Hubby claims it wasn't really raining but it was drizzling and I think we can count that). And we went out and ran. And it was good! So, we win.

3 comments:

Uncle KT said...

The orals are on November 3rd. I thanked Olivia today for some advice that she was giving me...and she said that she was trying to be as helpful as you were for her! Nice complement huh?

You guys rock!

Newt said...

And you didn't melt either. Running, walking, biking in the rain. It's kinda fun :-)

J-Funk said...

Uncle KT - thanks for the high flattery! I puffed out my chest a little.

Newt - I have often feared that I would melt. Recently I began thinking maybe I won't, since I never have. That might help get me through the winter here in Seattle.

Time to take a break

 What do you do to relax? These past two years I feel like I have forgotten how to relax. It reminds me a little of grad school and how afte...