Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Arrest Warrant for Wesley Snipes

Do you all remember Wesley Snipes? He was the fondly remembered hero of "Blade" (and he was in "White Men Can't Jump!"), and now he's WANTED for tax evasion (and nobody can find him!). Apparently he had a lousy accountant who got caught helping some other big money-earners evade their taxes (these lousy accountant types get part of the tax return as payment). Wesley Snipes was one of the clients. The accountant claimed Mr. Snipes' total income was zero and he got a 7 million dollar tax refund.

I'd like a 7 million dollar tax refund.

I don't think I need to explain my opinion on this one.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm pretty sure that there ARE people making 0 dollars and they aren't getting 7 million dollar tax returns. That accountant was NUTS!!! That's good for a chuckle.

Anonymous said...

Hey...I'm practically making zero dollars...where's my 7mil????

Time to take a break

 What do you do to relax? These past two years I feel like I have forgotten how to relax. It reminds me a little of grad school and how afte...