Sunday, October 15, 2006

Blog Dreams

I had a dream last night that I met Mad Cabbie. In my dream, we were at a big lecture with all my friends from high school, college and graduate school but Mad Cabbie was the one sitting next to me. I was showing him my new dreadlocks, which looked like crap because I have no idea how to do dreads. He was very encouraging however. Meanwhile my friends were trying to give various important presentations and couldn't get the microphone to work, so they were distracting the very large audience with various entertainment that hadn't been worked out very well. And some people I knew from Minnesota were very upset because they were failing out of medical school (even though they were about to graduate from a Ph.D. program, last I heard).

Is this the first of my high school reunion anxiety dreams? Or is it a leftover moving-to-seattle anxiety dream? It's hard to tell. But it was sure interesting. I found out after from my Studly Hubby that I was snoring like a train, too.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mad Cabbie in your dreams? It's a very good indication that Halloween is approaching J-Funk!

Anonymous said...

Wow, a high school reunion?! What would you have to worry about? You didn't get fat, you became a Dr., you didn't marry a serial killer, you're not a serial killer and you're not in jail or out on probation...so you're pretty much golden as far as high school reunions go, right?

Time to take a break

 What do you do to relax? These past two years I feel like I have forgotten how to relax. It reminds me a little of grad school and how afte...