Friday, October 20, 2006

Questionnaire Answers

I found on Newt's Muse, a blog I've started reading, a template for some questions that looked like fun to answer. My Studly Hubby, who is really good at these things, helped me spice it up. So here it is (get ready!) - the questions are in black and my answers are in blue:

Winter Holiday of Your Choice Blog Extravaganza Gift Exchange Questionnaire Answers


If I could, I'd invent arm warmers, because damn it, the world needs these .

If you came over to my house to play and touched my Studly Hubby suggestively I'd be a little bit mad at you forever. (Except chances are good that neither of us would notice.)

The color mustard yellow makes me want to shave my eyeballs with acheese grater.
The color blue is so beautiful that when I see them, abeam of light comes down and I hear a choir sing.

I might get sick or die if I touch or ingest onions, or look at President Bushy-poo.

An itchy ear gives me the willies and I might need to consider afrontal lobotomy if I even think about it further.

I love the feel of scabs so much I want to hump them like a puppy ona sofa pillow. (Seriously. Scabs feel so weird it's good.)

No one should have to watch me eat Girl Scout Cookies, because then I might consider being polite enough to share, and I don't want to share them.

If I could invent a way to permanently coat my nostril hairs with this scent, I'd be my own biggest customer: roses

Three things I like that anyone might like: Walking, dark chocolate, Dairy Queen

Three things I like that nobody else in the world likes: Brewer's Yeast, dried squid, hot yoga

I have TOO MANY jeans, and not enough jeans.

Okay, we know the best things in life aren't things, but these are the best things in life if there are going to be best things: 1989 Toyota Camries (especially red ones).

It's true, I'm flatulent. I'm learning to be proud of it.

If I could have any talent in the world, I'd choose total peeing freedom and use it to pee on the ceiling OR out the car window . One or the other.

And
If I were to name the Holiday of my choice for this exchange, it would be: Thanksgiving! This has the best food and most time for family.

4 comments:

The Mop said...

ok, arm warmers are real

http://www.performancebike.com/shop/Profile.cfm?SKU=21106&item=10-5765&slitrk=search&slisearch=true

J-Funk said...

Dang!

I guess I'll have to invent something else, but that's all I ever wanted...

Newt said...

Great fun with the Meme. It's blustery here in MN. But not miserable. Fall is definetly here and winter seems to be pounding loudly on the door. But as long as I have mums, petunias and honey suckle that are still blooming life is good.

J-Funk said...

Wow, stuff is still blooming there?

I don't think I miss the MN fall... yet.

Time to take a break

 What do you do to relax? These past two years I feel like I have forgotten how to relax. It reminds me a little of grad school and how afte...