Thursday, June 08, 2006

Gotta Get Back To It

Post-graduation bliss is over and I'm back in the lab slaving away trying to get those last few experiments (and a whole bunch more) done before I leave in July. I have an entire undergrad assigned to me to help me get it done and he's hard-working, quiet and not easily distracted which makes him perfect for me, plus I already trained him in last year so he knows his stuff (or some of his stuff anyway). I abused him as much as I could this week so hopefully he comes back next week. The problem is, he requires a decent amount of supervision (due to the nature of his projects) which makes me constantly feel like I'm multi-tasking.

I also brought home an armload of boxes to start packing up our place, and they are sitting in the living room pleasantly waiting for my attention. With the boxes, we are finally starting to look like we might be moving.

No comments:

Time to take a break

 What do you do to relax? These past two years I feel like I have forgotten how to relax. It reminds me a little of grad school and how afte...