Friday, July 15, 2005

Total Link Haiku

Below is a haiku poem I wrote following all of my dad's complicated haiku rules: reference a state, be a little ambiguous, link all the words, one link goes to a season, another goes to a state. I think I got it!

The hardest part was definitely finding all the links. The links can totally change the meaning of the haiku and I'm not sure if I want any of it to have a particular meaning, plus hunting around on the internet for just the right thing always takes a little time.

1 comment:

Gail said...

word

The internet is pretty useless, anyway, when one is looking for "meaning"

I enjoyed your haiku

Time to take a break

 What do you do to relax? These past two years I feel like I have forgotten how to relax. It reminds me a little of grad school and how afte...