Saturday, July 09, 2005

Living on the Edge

My Dad says I'm living on the edge, I think that's because I claimed Ohio is not in the midwest against his expert opinion. My naked coworker and several others agree that Ohio is Midwest, however, explain these distinguishably non-midwestern features:

Ohio is in a DIFFERENT TIME ZONE
All the houses in Ohio are very East-Coast
You can drive to the OCEAN from Ohio in under a day

I hereby claim Ohio is Mideast (not to be confused with Middle East).

Midwest: Minnesota, the Dakotas, Iowa, Nebraska, Wisconsin, Indiana, Missourri, Illinois, Kansas, and Michigan.

Unfortunately, the government does not agree with me and considers Ohio part of the midwest (although Kansas is not included on the list on the main page it is include on an official list found elsewhere on the site). I admit this only to prevent an all-out brawl on this thus-far peaceful blog.

No comments:

Time to take a break

 What do you do to relax? These past two years I feel like I have forgotten how to relax. It reminds me a little of grad school and how afte...