I just realized that almost everything can be compared to a bacterial growth curve (lag, exponential, stationary), such as:
Undergrad
Grad School
A new job
Preparing a talk
Writing a paper
Conversations
This just proves that microbiology is at the root of everything.
For the spewing of humor and rage, the melding of life and intellect, and other news from Kansas
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Time to take a break
What do you do to relax? These past two years I feel like I have forgotten how to relax. It reminds me a little of grad school and how afte...
-
In my post below I mentioned that I bought a new sleeping bag this weekend. The sleeping bag that got replaced has become a legend among my ...
-
In March, I started having symptoms of what turned out to be a neurological movement disorder called cervical dystonia. What is cervica...
-
Layla has a new list of favorite books to share with you. Layla's new most favorite book in the whole wide world is '10 littl...
No comments:
Post a Comment