Saturday, July 23, 2005

She's Back!

Sorry folks, I don't think I've ever been so long without blogging and it's certaining taking a toll. But here I am, you can all dance with glee and tell your friends! Let's see, where to start, where to start...

Well, the reason I was gone so long is a good place to start: HAIRY POOPER! Whoo!! Man that was a rush. I've never seen such an addictive piece of literature. There's all the good ole' stuff like badgers and chewing bubble gum and kicking ass, and some new stuff too like ever increasing plot suspense and TEENAGE LOVE (my favorite). I soaked it up like a rocker dropping acid. Then I spent an extra two hours re-reading all the good stuff to extract clues about the last book.

A lot of other stuff happened this week too: my friend and I organized our trip to Denmark, booked a hotel (that was a little complicated) and are all set, although we still have to prepare our poster presentations and get ourselves there. I also scheduled my interview in Seattle (the Friday after Labor Day). Meanwhile I'll be missing a month's worth of teaching spin classes at the gym so I had to find subs to fill them all. I also divorced my Studly Hubby, married a very rich guy, killed him, and inherited all his money. The Studly Hubby and I will be re-marrying once all the publicity dies down. My naked co-worker is on her way out of town next week but will be staying with us for a week in August while she finishes some things up - word has it that she's thinking about putting some clothes back on for her new job and we're all shocked. In her disoriented state upon deciding the fate of her nakedness, she accidentally gave away the ending of Hairy Pooper to another friend of ours and is deeply regretful.

And now, for a word about fried chicken: MMmmmm, fried chicken, you are so wonderful to me. My husband makes you with love and delivers you to me all hot and delicious and perfect. I yearn for you o fried chicken you are most cherished.

No comments:

Time to take a break

 What do you do to relax? These past two years I feel like I have forgotten how to relax. It reminds me a little of grad school and how afte...