Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Finding Harmony

It's interesting what kinds of differences you find between men and women, especially when you put them together in a house and watch them try to communicate. Here is a summary of a recent conversation between me and my man.

Me: Can you please do a load of laundry?
Man: Huh?
Me: Why don't you ever do laundry?
Man: Laundry?
Me: Do you even know what laundry is?
Man: (scratches head)
Me: THAT'S IT. YOU'RE GONNA GET IT NOW.
Man: Wait a minute! Are you being dirty?
Me: NO! WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU?

This conversation was following by a brief period of anger and rage, followed by the end-all solution of a large bouquet of flowers. The man also did the laundry. Man and woman are in harmony once again.

No comments:

Time to take a break

 What do you do to relax? These past two years I feel like I have forgotten how to relax. It reminds me a little of grad school and how afte...