Monday, March 10, 2008

Falling in the toilet

Why do women insist that their men keep the toilet seat down?

- Because women don't always look before they sit, and it is NOT FUN to accidentally sit on the rim of the toilet, not only is it COLD, it is also often DIRTY and is WIDER than you expect so that you may slip and land in something you don't want to.

Case in point: my good friend's 3-yr old daughter recently FELL IN the toilet because her dad had left the toilet seat up!

The bottom line: put down the toilet seat! and ladies (especially the ones with small tushies): watch out!!

3 comments:

Peggy said...

Being the only female in a house full of males, I just count on it being up. Poor tot for falling in!

Uncle KT said...

I AGREE!! The rim of the toilet that a male uses IS ALWAYS dirty and as such I DO NOT want to touch it with my skin!

Anonymous said...

Reminds me of a joke I heard in high school:

"His face was flushed ... but his broad shoulders saved him."

Time to take a break

 What do you do to relax? These past two years I feel like I have forgotten how to relax. It reminds me a little of grad school and how afte...