My posting rate has taken a dramatic slowdown lately because I am still sharing my computer with my computer-less Studly Hubby and fighting off the cold of my life. I feel obligated to keep my fans in the know so here is a quick update from the last week:
- took a day off work last week to try to get better, it kept me from getting worse at least
- gave a talk on Thursday, the first talk I've ever had to give while sick... it went ok
- Friday was one of the least productive days I've ever had in my whole career
- Saturday night we went to a stand-up comedian, Jake Johannsen, who was so funny I could hardly breathe I was laughing so much
-Sunday I woke up with a sore throat again, I don't think the laughing was very good for it
- Sunday morning we went to a Russian spa, Banya5. This deserves a post all on its own but essentially it was based on the idea that making extreme transitions from hot-to-cold are good for the body and the mind, so we tried it and boy it was extreme
- Sunday night I was so tired I decided to cancel all the stuff I had planned at work Monday and just sleep in
- Monday I slept in
Hope everyone out there is doing well!
January is almost over can you believe it? Get ready for February!!