Sunday, September 16, 2007

Congrats to the blog-friends

I haven't had a lot of time lately to read and comment on blogs or write up loads of posts but I wanted to take a second to give recognition to a few good friends (with blogs) that have made some major accomplishments lately:

1. My friend Speedy KT who is starting to place in races and triathlons (in NYC, too!). I can't believe it and I am so proud and impressed. I wish we still lived in the same city so I could go watch the magic happen and hug her at the end.

2. Another friend MWZ who just did his first olympic triathlon and lived to tell about it (and told a great story too). I hope someday we can do one together, you inspire me.

3. My Dad who recently released a CD (a pretty good one too!) even though he leads an unbelievably crazy-busy life. How easy it is to just do what you love! You're amazing.

4. My Studly Hubby, who never has time to post on his blog because he's too busy cooking dinner for me and cleaning up the mold in the bedroom and providing companionship and entertainment during an awesome relaxing weekend. You're my hero!

No comments:

Time to take a break

 What do you do to relax? These past two years I feel like I have forgotten how to relax. It reminds me a little of grad school and how afte...