Friday, December 01, 2006

Goodbye Mr. Mop!

A blog legend was once born, called himself Mr. Mop, wrote a bit about cycling and a bit about his home-grown tomatoes, then one day he wrote "It's OVER!" and he never blogged again. He did this almost like he had planned all along for the blog to be short-lived. It's funny, I always assumed my blog would someday lose my interest (like so many diaries I've tried to keep) but at the same time I've always thought of it as permanent. Strange paradox. And here I am, still blogging.

And if you readers keep reading, I'll probably keep blogging.

But Mr. Mop has moved on to other things. I wish you luck in the next life Mr. Mop!!

1 comment:

The Mop said...

shhhh little do many people know I'm just transforming it... Shhh its all very hush hush....

if you want a good blog drama..

www.thebroominator.blogspot.com

someone choose to make me the focus of their..... Psychosis

You may like this too.
http://mop-post-script.blogspot.com/

I'm thinking about turning it into a comic strip....J.K.

Time to take a break

 What do you do to relax? These past two years I feel like I have forgotten how to relax. It reminds me a little of grad school and how afte...