Sunday, December 17, 2006

6 Weird Things About Me

I got tagged a while ago by several of you to write 6 weird things about me but then got busy and couldn't till now. But, for those of you who haven't given up, HERE THEY ARE!

1. I don't mix my fruit-on-the-bottom yogurt before eating it. For those of you who think that is gross, I think YOU are gross for mixing yours.

2. I can't remember my birthday, how old I am, how long I've been married or my own phone number without thinking really hard about it (and sometimes even then I come up with nothing). But somehow I managed to snag myself a Ph.D. - I guess you don't really have to remember anything for those (although I have already forgotten where the diploma is).

3. I could NEVER, EVER be a bus driver or a cab driver, and I'm pretty sure I'd be terrible working as a waitress too. The skill required for these types of jobs is way beyond me and I am totally amazed by the people who do them.

4. I am always freezing. Sometimes my fingernails even turn blue. I need a blanket even in a house that is already 72 degrees.

5. I am a terrible present-buyer. I get really stressed out about it, and I am bad at coming up with good stuff to buy people. The best Christmas present I could get is being absolved of buying presents.

6. When faced with my own devices, I am perfectly happy to eat whatever is available in any combination for dinner. This has included leftover waffles and ribs (together), a ham sandwich on cinnamon-raisin bread, and an entire meal of apple crisp.

There you have it! I think I am supposed to tag some other people in return, except I don't remember how many. Since most of you have already done this, I would simply like to tag:

Speedy KT and Uncle KT

These are two of my good friends in Minnesota who I'm sure have lots of weird things about themselves to share with us.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're pretty normal really J-Funk.

About being cold all the time, perhaps you have Reynaud's Syndrome.. . . . Why just be cold when you can have a syndrome!

Buying presents is easy, just think of what makes your friends and family happy. Listen to them during the year, they will always give you a clue about what would make a good present. Them having a hobby always helps enormously!

Anonymous said...

You of all people know of many wierd things about me from hearing my ramblings while trying to do your work and graduate!

I love your list of foods!!

Anonymous said...

#6 -too funny - I do the same thing. Tonight: spagetti, corn bread and a beef stick. Go figure.

Time to take a break

 What do you do to relax? These past two years I feel like I have forgotten how to relax. It reminds me a little of grad school and how afte...