Thursday, December 21, 2006

Christmas FOOD

So one of the great things about holidays is FOOD. Some people may argue that FOOD is the only great thing about holidays but I can think of a few other things that come in second and third to food.

This year we're hosting Christmas for my mom and brother who are flying out Sunday and spending the week here. We put up a tree, lights, wrapped some presents, hung stockings (although we still haven't figured out how to work our fireplace), and bought tons of FOOD. My Studly Hubby has been planning the menu all week but the only thing I really need is pumpkin pie. Although it is nice to also have brownies, caramel pecan rolls, ham balls and green bean casserole. And mashed potatoes. And cranberry sauce. Oh my gosh, I can't wait.


1 comment:

tom said...

nice pumpkin pie! they always remind me of you!

Time to take a break

 What do you do to relax? These past two years I feel like I have forgotten how to relax. It reminds me a little of grad school and how afte...