Friday, June 06, 2008

From Seattle to Boston to New York City

I am a blog-deliquent this week because I am touring around the East Coast catching up with friends and hitting the scenes. I spent the first half of the week at the American Society of Microbiology General Meeting in Boston (at a fancy-pants downtown hotel) and saw many of my old friends from Minnesota and quite a few other people I knew. Then Wednesday night the Studly Hubby joined me at my fancy-pants hotel for a brief visit with the Minnesotan crowd before we took off together for NYC to visit my famous Aunt M and do the NYC scene.

Today we are hitting the Modern Museum of Art and then going to a tango event at a bar in Manhattan. Tomorrow we are cruising the Farmer's Market and then hitting some sites in Manhattan before going to Spamelot on Broadway. Hopefully I can get a few pictures!

1 comment:

Peggy said...

Ooh! That sounds like a lot of FUN! I hope you take loads of photos and post 'em.

Time to take a break

 What do you do to relax? These past two years I feel like I have forgotten how to relax. It reminds me a little of grad school and how afte...