Sunday, June 13, 2010

3 months!!

Layla turned 3 months on Friday. We celebrated with some Trophy cupcakes, of course. We spent the weekend hanging around outside in some really nice weather and getting some projects done... I finished my skirt! And finally posted some video (below)!!
I must say, Layla is really becoming a lovely little girl. She is developing FAST - she plays with toys, enjoys looking at and watching things (like pretty curtains and soccer, see below), smiles all the time, and is really pleasant now (except when she needs something, then she turns into a tiger-wolverine almost instantly and everyone better watch out and get her what she wants). We are really enjoying watching her learn and develop and begin to interact with us.


4 comments:

Peggy said...

I'm pleased to hear of the little savant's progress but am gutted that you didn't post a photo! While my FB account is still disabled (I hate hackers!) I can't see her little face.

J-Funk said...

Peggy - here you go! That's too bad you can't get on FB!! The Studly Hubby is doing a good job of posting lots of pictures there so I didn't think to put them here too... but it's easy to do so I did it.

uncle bruce said...

Loved the videos. What a talker! Nya nya nya nya nya nya nya.

Uncle KT said...

I can't wait to watch the videos when I get home (too distracting in a cubicle) they are set up in a way that makes them sound really exciting!

Time to take a break

 What do you do to relax? These past two years I feel like I have forgotten how to relax. It reminds me a little of grad school and how afte...