Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Addicted to PISTACHIOS

I have rejuvenated my love for pistachios.

First, I got a taste of them through a giant tub I got from santa for Christmas. Those disappeared pretty fast, and I might have forgotten them, except an old friend was in town this past weekend and brought me some more.

Oh pistachios, how I love you.

I am suddenly now back to my evil old ways, hiding them in various secret places and snitching one every so often. When I eat them, I eat them fast, and pieces of them fly everywhere. That means that around my desk at work, where I am not supposed to ever have food, there are little pistachio shells and crumbs that accumulate throughout the day. I'm pretty sure this is how I got the name 'Doctor Pistachio.'

Mmmmm, pistachios....


No comments:

Time to take a break

 What do you do to relax? These past two years I feel like I have forgotten how to relax. It reminds me a little of grad school and how afte...