Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Nitrogen guns are so sweet


I hooked myself up a sweet nitrogen gun last week and let me tell you, it is SWEET. If you are wondering what a nitrogen gun might be used for, you aren't being creative enough. Nitrogen guns can be used for so many things! blowing dust out of corners, scaring the crap out of co-workers, drying things, and styling your hair in the morning. In particular, I use my nitrogen gun for microarrays, but don't that limit you. I suggest you hook one up immediately. All you need is a high-pressure hose, a nitrogen tank, a regulator (these can be pricey), an air gun (not pricey) and some clamps and hardware. No problem!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You can't light it, and you can't use it like helium to make your voice squeaky. What good is that?

Time to take a break

 What do you do to relax? These past two years I feel like I have forgotten how to relax. It reminds me a little of grad school and how afte...