Wednesday, April 23, 2008

And the winner is...

Well it looks like the votes came up a dead-tie (there are five votes total, three abstained and we each got one vote). However one of our friends IM'ed me later and put his vote in for me (being that the Studly Hubby plays guitar, I guess in a guy's world this absolves anyone of all nerdiness). So I guess I am the nerdiest.

Ugh.

I'm going to need to retaliate with some kind of super cool behavior (that outranks even guitar). Then I'll prove you all wrong. Now what could that be...

Any suggestions? I can't think of anything! Does that make me an even bigger nerd?

1 comment:

Eric said...

heroine....

Or just start haning out in a jazz bar... but don't drink, Just go down and say you're a recovering addict... and drink Club Soda.

Time to take a break

 What do you do to relax? These past two years I feel like I have forgotten how to relax. It reminds me a little of grad school and how afte...