Layla got a lot of good loot for her birthday.
Here's what she got:
- A talking dog named Violet, that knows her name and sings songs to her about her favorite things like bears and cheese
- A tupperware ball with plastic shapes she can put inside it, which is finds extremely fascinating
- A giant tigger, and a soft doll, and a baby Elmo, all of which she LOVES to cuddle
- An amazing little banjo music box, and a Baby Einstein iPod that importantly provides Layla a toy like those her mommy and daddy are always playing with (our phones)
- A red wagon, which Mommy and Daddy still haven't put together
- An awesome spring outfit and gorgeous warm Seattle sweater, and a shopping spree at Hannah Anderson, where she got to pick out some colorful spring tank tops and shorts and a beautiful dress
We owe great thanks to the many wonderful people that sent us gifts for Layla (thank you cards are still on their way). You would not believe how helpful all these great gifts were during our long days at home with a cranky kid over the past few weeks.