1. Twilight (where it all began)
2. Marked (another teenager-y vampire series)
3. TruBlood, the books (by Charlaine Harris)
4. TruBlood, the HBO show (very good)
5. Anita Blake: vampire hunter series (by Laura Hamilton)
I know I've talked about vampires before, but I just gotta say it again: it's a lot of fun reading these books. And now that a group of my co-workers are into it too, it's even more fun. Not only that, but two of us are in a monthly book club (at the local branch of the library) and we are starting to pass a lot of other books around too. In general, it has dramatically increased my reading level. I now have three open books on my night stand that need my attention. This may be why I haven't been posting on the blog as much lately, but I'm going to try to get caught up...