Saturday, March 24, 2007

High-maintenance WHAT?

A new store has opened in our neighborhood, called "High Maintenance Bitch" which has caused quite a stir. I was stirred to go inside, but have decided to wait until next week when we are dogsitting so that I can look for something to buy for our guest. A few people were stirred to call up the news and have a fit about the use of foul language on a public sign, and my Dad was stirred to take one of their business cards and a few photographs in front of the store.

1 comment:

Peggy said...

There is a doggy t-shirt that says Bitch that I've been wanting to get for Polly. Not that I would dress her up for my own amusement . . . . ;-)

Time to take a break

 What do you do to relax? These past two years I feel like I have forgotten how to relax. It reminds me a little of grad school and how afte...