Saturday, December 23, 2006

Gay Bingo!!

We got an ad in the mail yesterday for Gay Bingo in Seattle. Who knew bingo could be so specialized? This isn't just any Gay Bingo either. It's an event (that you buy tickets for) and each time you go there is a different theme, e.g. Superhero Gay Bingo and Pirate Gay Bingo.

I really want to go. I would go to the Superhero Gay Bingo. I bet there would be a lot of good outfits. Their website says over 750 people usually show up, plus it's for a good cause (the Lifelong Aids Alliance). The problem is, it's $20 per ticket and we aren't that big of bingo fans. Maybe we'll try to get somebody else to go to scope it out for us, and if it's really a good party then we'll think about it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You should just GO. Bingo is a blast! You'd be surprised at how much fun you actually have. Plus you're helping a very good cause.

Time to take a break

 What do you do to relax? These past two years I feel like I have forgotten how to relax. It reminds me a little of grad school and how afte...