Tuesday, December 20, 2005

return of the crack addicts

The crack addicts have returned to our block, this time to break into my Studly Hubby's Studly Car and steal his Studly stereo. When a man gets his stereo stolen it's really bad news, and we were definitely pissed off this time. I called our landlord and yelled at him for a while, even though it was by no stretch his fault, then I felt bad and apologized and my studly hubby took over and yelled for a while. Then we took the car back to the Studly Mechanic, its second home, and went out with our other car (the one we're so glad we fixed now, which was happy not to be at the mechanic this time) and bought two Clubs. After an hour sitting in the car looking at the directions, we finally figured out how the Club works, and now the car is sitting happily secured back outside. My Studly Hubby is checking on it every few minutes to be sure it's safe.

We may start a crack addict donation box. This is the money that we get every time a crack addict wanders by and takes some of our stuff or wrecks something expensive. We might just get rich with a scheme like that.

2 comments:

arial said...

Who would be making donations to your "crack addict donation box"?

J-Funk said...

I don't know, but I'm telling you from experience that if you put a box somewhere that says "donations," it does fill up with money (small change mostly) although that money will also disappear eventually if you don't empty it every once in a while.

If you're concerned, why dont you just write a check and send it to me and that'll ensure that someone has made a donation. And get your hubby and neighbors to send some too. It's for a good cause. Tell everyone it's for the "crack addict donation box" - you can't NOT donate to the "crack addict donation box" right?

Time to take a break

 What do you do to relax? These past two years I feel like I have forgotten how to relax. It reminds me a little of grad school and how afte...